Symbolic Logic Worksheets (4) & Answer Key
- To easily explain and visually show the simplicity of symbolic logic.
- Turn English sentences into mathematical formulas and symbolic statements.
- Understand the difference between “or” and “and”…
- Learn about conditional and biconditional statements and truth tables
- Differentiate between converse, inverse, and contrapositive.
- Learn logical equivalence
- Understand Venn Diagrams
TYPICAL GRADE LEVEL
8-11… Usually taught as a section in Geometry [but differs from state to state]
- Many examples
- Truth Tables to complete
- Venn Diagrams
- Identifying statements
- Negation of statements and truth tables
- “Or” and “And” statements and truth tables
- Converse, inverse, and contrapositive statements and truth tables
- Conditional statements and truth tables
- Identifying the hypothesis and conclusion of a conditional statement
- Biconditional statements and truth tables
- Venn Diagrams of “All,” “Some,” or “None”
- Venn Diagrams of conditional statements
- Answer Keys
WORKSHEETS (1 of 4)
As seen on TeachersPayTeachers, selling for $7.25!
OR on Hole Studies for only $4.50!
MAKE THESE WORKSHEETS BETTER!
And buy them with the Symbolic Logic PowerPoint! The PowerPoint is a step-by-step guide for students to understand symbolic logic and perfectly integrates with the worksheets. No need for you to come up with the lessons to match the worksheets – the PowerPoint is a 2-4 day lesson!
HOW TO BUY
- Click the “Buy Now” button and you will be redirected to PayPal
NOTE: You do not need to have a PayPal account in order to make this purchase
- Once your payment is processed, you will be then be brought to a page with a link so that you can download the file.
NOTE: File sharing is not allowed and protected under copyright laws – the link that you are presented with is for you [the buyer], and you alone.
- Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or technical difficulties.
LET’S HEAR WHAT YOU THINK!
Did you recently download this product? If so, please leave a comment on the bottom of this page to let others know what you think!
Was it easy to use/understand? How did you use it in your class and was it a success? Do you think it was a good purchase? Let’s hear it!