Professional Tutoring Receipts
Are you a private tutor? Make your tutoring service more professional by providing parents with real receipts for each tutoring session! Parents ask for receipts for all sorts of reasons [legal reasons between mother and father, tax purposes, need to keep track of spent money, etc.] Whatever the case may be, the option of a professional receipt is a must.
Receipts are not only good for parents, but also for YOU as well! Not only does this printout have receipts to give parents, but also a stub that you keep that matches with the original receipt. This way, you have documentation every time you get paid!
HAVEN’T NEEDED RECEIPTS YET?
Understandable. Most do not request one, but…
- This system also has a page for you to keep track of parents/students that pay but don’t receive a receipt [so that you can easily keep track of payments]
- What are you going to do when a parent one day asks for a receipt and you don’t have this system? Writing a proof of purchase on a piece of notebook paper isn’t going to look professional at all…
WHAT THIS SYSTEM INCLUDES:
- Receipts that are easily customizable
- Start receipt numbers at any number in order to continually add to your receipt book
- Customize your own footer
- Options to make your Professional Receipt Book standard-size or mini-size [for easy travel and convenience].
- Samples and directions
- Keep track of whether payment was with cash or check
- A page to add to your receipt book to record payments of no receipts [just for your own personal records]
HOW TO BUY:
- Click the “Buy Now” button and you will be redirected to PayPal
NOTE: You do not need to have a PayPal account in order to make this purchase
- Once your payment is processed, you will be then be brought to a page with a link so that you can download the file.
NOTE: File sharing is not allowed and protected under copyright laws – the link that you are presented with is for you [the buyer], and you alone.
- Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or technical difficulties.
LET’S HEAR WHAT YOU THINK!
Did you recently download this product? If so, please leave a comment on the bottom of this page to let others know what you think!
Was it easy to use/understand? How did you use it in your class and was it a success? Do you think it was a good purchase? Let’s hear it!