** This is math activity **
Algebra and higher (because the answer has to do with slope).
WHAT IT IS
A challenge activity about slope. The image appears to be a triangle, but if the students count “rise over run” they’ll notice that the slopes are slightly different. This a great add-on to graphing lines and learning about slopes!
• Overhead directions to present to class (in color for easy explanation).
• Worksheets (two per paper) so that students can work on challenge problem at home.
• Directions and Answer page.
HOW TO BUY
• Add product(s) to the cart, and then proceed to checkout
• Use one of the payment methods provided to place your order
• Once your payment is processed, your purchased files will be automatically downloaded to your computer (usually to the “downloads” folder).
NOTE: File sharing is not allowed and protected under copyright laws – the file purchased and downloaded is for you [the buyer], and you alone.
• Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or technical difficulties.
LET’S HEAR WHAT YOU THINK!
Did you recently download this product? If so, please leave a review (on the review tab, at the top of this product page) to let others know what you think!
Was it easy to use/understand? How did you use it in your class and was it a success? Do you think it was a good purchase? Let’s hear it! Thanks so much =)