To quickly create a personalized Computer Science class passport to be used as an activity tracker or as a reward system.
- Classroom Management
- Activity Tracker
- Motivation / Fun
- Mini Notebook
WHAT IT IS
A document, with cute Computer Science images, which can easily be edited in less than two steps! Change the class name and add a class/school logo to the back of the passport (optional). However you personalize the passport, it stays perfectly formatted for flawless printing!
- Detailed direction page
- Word document with passport pages
- Change the class name on the front of the passport
- Upload a class/school logo on the back of the passport
- Feel free to pick and choose which pages to print! There are multiple images included to make over 14 different passport pages, but if you do not want that many, then only print which pages you’d like to customize the passport as desired!
GOOD FOR ALL AGES!
Can be used as young as elementary school all the way into college classes! Students of all ages love feeling successful with their passport!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5 star reviews
As seen on TeachersPayTeachers
Selling here, on Hole Studies, for less money!
When I’ve used this with my classes, students (of all learning levels) really loved the passport to track the assignments they’ve completed. I would give the same sticker/stamp to all students who completed the same assignment (so later on in the semester, I could easily flip through and see who completed which tasks).
TIP: I tell my students to use the inside cover page as their ID page – there, they should write their name and any important information needed for the upcoming lessons (example: user name and password, due dates, etc.)
WANT A PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING?
Download the Preview File for free. This preview is for a Computer Science class, and the real file is a lot bigger with more passport pages, but you’ll be able to see how to edit the front and back covers. The Math Activity Passport has math-themed pages (not tech graphics).
HOW TO BUY
• Add product(s) to the cart, and then proceed to checkout
• Use one of the payment methods provided to place your order
• Once your payment is processed, your purchased files will be automatically downloaded to your computer (usually to the “downloads” folder).
NOTE: File sharing is not allowed and protected under copyright laws – the file purchased and downloaded is for you [the buyer], and you alone.
• Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or technical difficulties.
LET’S HEAR WHAT YOU THINK!
Did you recently download this product? If so, please leave a review (on the review tab, at the top of this product page) to let others know what you think!
Was it easy to use/understand? How did you use it in your class and was it a success? Do you think it was a good purchase? Let’s hear it! Thanks so much =)