WHY IS THIS PRODUCT FREE?
I’m so confident that you’ll absolutely love this product and what it offers, that I’m giving you Part 2 completely for FREE!
WHAT IS IT?
This Checkbook System is perfect for any class! It teaches students how to write a check, balance a register, and manage money. But the best part is that it’s used as a class discipline tool as well as a reward system.
Set prices for pencils, erasers, paper, or anything else students often forget. Set consequences for students that run out of money and set rewards for students that save money because they are always prepared for class.
This system is fast and easy to use and completely customizable for every student in the class. Write students’ names ONCE and set the check number ONCE, and the program fills in the rest! It’ll take longer to print than it will to use this program!
Have students cut out and make their very own realistic checkbook personalized with each student’s name! Use in an individual class or as an entire team of core-subjects.
PART 2 MATERIALS INCLUDED
• Example Store – use as is OR use it as a template to create your own!
• Example Bank – a visual, color-coordinated guide to help you understand how to get organized as “the bank.”
• Class Details – type students on the Class Details page only [change only the colored text]… then the rest of the pages will fill in on their own.
• Classes – this is where you fill in the check
• Print out 2-3 sheets of the Register [for 20-30 students, one register each]
• Have students add the register to their checkbook [from Checkbook System Part 01] in order for them to balance their account properly.
• As students use checks, enter the information in order to keep organized.
• Able to assign different dollar amounts for each individual class [honors vs. regular]
• Create rewards for students that are prepared x- consecutive days… give the students checks for being prepared, have them balance their account, and enter POSITIVE numbers in “the bank” to denote deposits!
NOTE: Part 2 has the add-ons to Part 01 of the Checkbook System. So if you like the idea of making students responsible for forgotten materials and like how organized this “bank” program is, then you’ll REALLY love the complete system! Download Checkbook System Part 01 and enjoy!
PART 2 SCREEN SHOTS
GET THIS FOR FREE!
Or add it to your cart (for free) with other products =)
Like what you see?
Make this system complete and get
Part 1 of the Checkbook System!
LET’S HEAR WHAT YOU THINK!
Did you recently download this product? If so, please leave a review (on the review tab, at the top of this product page) to let others know what you think!
Was it easy to use/understand? How did you use it in your class and was it a success? Do you think it was a good purchase? Let’s hear it! Thanks so much =)