To introduce three fundamental computer science concepts (binary, pixels, and file compression) with easy-to-understand worksheets.
GOOD FOR ALL AGES!
Can be used as young as elementary school all the way into college classes! Adults may know how to use a computer, but these worksheets are a great tool used to break down already familiar concepts. For younger students, pair these worksheets with extra class time to practice.
• 8 worksheets that seamlessly flow from one concept to another (binary >> pixels >> file compression)
• Teacher Answer Sheets
• The worksheets include great visuals that are great for all learners!
• All the worksheets seamlessly flow from one concept to another (binary >> pixels >> file compression).
• Since worksheets feed into the next concept, students can move at their own pace! If a student understands one worksheet and is “bored,” he/she can move onto the next worksheet with ease (completely self-paced!)
When I used this with my classes, students (of all learning levels) easily completed the worksheets! I worked with very difficult students, and I was amazed at how ALL of them were able to understand the graphics with very little explanation.
Selling on TeachersPayTeachers for $14.30!
OR on Hole Studies for only $9.99!
HOW TO BUY
• Add product(s) to the cart, and then proceed to checkout
• Use one of the payment methods provided to place your order
• Once your payment is processed, your purchased files will be automatically downloaded to your computer (usually to the “downloads” folder).
NOTE: File sharing is not allowed and protected under copyright laws – the file purchased and downloaded is for you [the buyer], and you alone.
• Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or technical difficulties.
MAKE THIS LESSON EVEN BETTER!
This program pairs PERFECTLY with this awesome program that randomly generates binary dot cards and ALSO provides the answers every time!!
LET’S HEAR WHAT YOU THINK!
Did you recently download this product? If so, please leave a review (on the review tab, at the top of this product page) to let others know what you think!
Was it easy to use/understand? How did you use it in your class and was it a success? Do you think it was a good purchase? Let’s hear it! Thanks so much =)