To gather information in an organized way so that you are able to recall that information quickly and easily.
- Completely customizable for any class and any information you’d like to collect!
- Super eco-friendly system of being organized since you’re using one piece of paper four times, front and back…
- Easy to use with step-by-step instructions (that will work on all printer types)!
- Includes test-prints with step-by-step instructions so that you can understand how to print on the BACKSIDE of papers using your own printer [and broken up into quarters].
- Fill in the information you want to collect ONCE, and the program will generate four times on a single piece of paper.
- Easy-to-use one-time data entry for front and back of paper – the program does the rest!
When I used this with my classes, I used it for general information on the first day of school. I would have students write their address, phone number, parents’ names, etc. so that I could send information home and/or call when necessary…
On the backside, I would have them copy their complete schedule along with their locker information. I would tell them I had absolutely no interest in breaking into their lockers, but I KNOW that half of them will forget their combination within the first week, along with the paper it came on, and their planner where they had copied it into… Instead of having students go to the office and waste class time, I can not tell you how many students came to me asking to see their card with their locker code and how much class time it saved!
Once every student gave me a completed card, I used a 3-hole punch [but only 2 out of the 3] to punch two holes in the cards and kept them organized, alphabetically, by class using two loose rings. It worked GREAT and I had all the teachers on my team asking to borrow my little information book!
As seen on TeachersPayTeachers, selling for $6.35!
How To Buy:
Click the “Buy Now” button and you will be redirected to PayPal
NOTE: you do not need to have a PayPal account in order to make this purchase
Once your payment is processed, you will be then be brought to a page with a link so that you can download the file.
NOTE: file sharing is not allowed – the link that you are presented with is for you [the buyer], and only you.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or technical difficulties.
Let’s Hear What You Think!
Did you recently download this product? If so, please leave a comment on the bottom of this page to let others know what you think!
Was it easy to use/understand? How did you use it in your class and was it a success? Do you think it was a good purchase? Let’s hear it!