A Tour of Italy!
- To expose students to the diversity and beauty that is Italy
- To provide a means for making cross-cultural comparisons and connections
- To inspire students to do further research / reading of Italian history, art, etc.
- To provide a beautiful visual stimulus for conversation in the target language
(can be used in ESL or any foreign language class, not just Italian)
TYPICAL GRADE LEVELS
- For beginning levels, may be used as an introduction to Italian culture.
- For intermediate levels, may be used as a tool to elicit practice with descriptions, vocabulary, travel phrases, etc.
- For advance levels, discussions can be based on comparing and contrasting different aspects of daily life. (Ex.: why is the antipasto different from region to region? What historical events occurred that influenced the Germanic feel of the northeast region?)
- For ESL classes, conversational practice on what students are seeing can lead to a discussion of a trip they would like to take.
- A power point presentation with 224 slides of Italy, including every one of her 20 regions, famous festivals, museums, regional foods, and all major cities.
- A 6 page script to accompany each slide filled with historical information and interesting tidbits.
May be done all at once or divided into parts. The first half visits northern Italy and the second half visits southern Italy and Sicily. Hence, presentation time may vary (anywhere from one day to one week, depending on time and depth of conversation).
As seen on TeachersPayTeachers.com selling for $18.25!
on Hole Studies for a discounted price of less than $10!
HOW TO BUY
- Click the “Buy Now” button and you will be redirected to PayPal
NOTE: You do not need to have a PayPal account in order to make this purchase
- Once your payment is processed, you will be then be brought to a page with a link so that you can download the zip-file.
NOTE: File sharing is not allowed and protected under copyright laws – the link that you are presented with is for you [the buyer], and you alone.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or technical difficulties.
LET’S HEAR WHAT YOU THINK!
Was it easy to use/understand? How did you use it in your class and was it a success? Do you think it was a good purchase? Let’s hear it!